Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Sunday, April 17, 2005

89 Days and counting

I have so much to do and so little time. The dinner theatre went well thins weekend, largely thanks to ME!!! if it wern't for me, things would have fallen apart. I did get a thank you, and that made me happy. Though I wasn' feeling well today and I left as soon as they were done singing.

I start my unit on Tuesday, teaching the new songs and getting that goaing while My Advisor will be observing every wednesday from here on out.

89 days...

*le sigh*

tomorrow it's gonna be 88.

o/~ Jesu, dir sei Dank, Jesu, dir sei dank gesungen, Jesu, dir, sei Ehr' und Ruhm. o/~
- Bach, Uns ist ein kind geboren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home