Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Slow cars in the fast lane...

I was so relaxed on Monday, largely due to there not being any school, and no commitments...sadly though I did do some business. The nice thing...no headache, no piercing, nauseating pain eminating from my head. So, tuesday started well and then in the middle of methods class...BOOM! There's the headache, mind bending and harsh, so I came home and took something and do feel a little better. Oh well...

I feel at odds with myself, and I am not sure why. I mean I got promoted to Lt. Commander and I feel that perhaps I am not doing enough as Chief of Science and Chief Counselor, even thought it's not for the Fleet, merely the USS Frieden. So I applied for the Second Officer slot, and then paged my Captain Out of Character and said...
You paged Mallerie with 'I hope I wasn't too pretentious'
Mallerie (sm) pages: Nope
So all in all I guess that's a good sign. We'll see what comes of it.

As for T-Opera, I totally see what you are referring to and we will need to have a chat when you get back, plain and simple.

o/~ Here, as I watch the ships go by, I rooted my shore, and I keep asking myself why and if there's more on the other side...Here, as I see the friends I thought I made, a little bit crazy now, we've outgrown one another... o/~
- Starmaker, 1982, Fame

2 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2005 at 3:31 PM, Blogger meagan said…

    whoa whoa whoa david-ooo, are you referring to a world that your blogbuddies(tm) know nothing about?..... "I mean I got promoted to Lt. Commander and I feel that perhaps I am not doing enough as Chief of Science and Chief Counselor, even thought it's not for the Fleet, merely the USS Frieden. So I applied for the Second Officer slot, and then paged my Captain Out of Character and said...You paged Mallerie with 'I hope I wasn't too pretentious' Mallerie (sm) pages: Nope
    So all in all I guess that's a good sign. We'll see what comes of it. As for T-Opera, I totally see what you are referring to and we will need to have a chat when you get back, plain and simple."

    love meagan

     
  • At January 20, 2005 at 4:17 PM, Blogger D. E. Weck said…

    I'm not really okay, BUT be advised that I was merely speaking in an alternate online reality. Which is where I spend a lot of time, so I blogged about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home