Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Snow Trauma II: The Ambiguous Unknown, Sorta

Well, I finally made it all the way up to the house today...though I had to take my dad's truck that had snow tires and a shovel, as well as wear sensible shoes incase I had to walk. So I was able to drive all the way to the driveway which was really nice, and then I trudged up the hill to the house. It was a lot of snow to get through. I got to the house, the cat was in good health, I filled up the food dishes and water, which was not that bad off. I turned down the heat a little since the neighbor that went up there for me on sunday said they had the heat cranked way up to 68.

Since I am a horrible house sitter I gave them a partial refund for thier trouble and found that there was some property damage, one of the trees collapsed but luckly caused no damage to the house. I will go up again tomorrow and then they come home on Thursday. Thank goodness for that, then I don't have to worry anymore, nor house sit for them again. Even though I will miss the kitty.

The air is changing around us and I am curious to see where it will lead. I got a call today from my old employer asking me if I am available for summer day camp. I told her that I am, given the circumstances if I don't end up taking a job elsewhere in the country and I have to move. I did tell her a local job would allow me to work up until school started more than likely. Though she is not counting on that week before in case I do get a job and have to start inservice stuff.

I was also sick this week, so not a lot of fun...

o/~ Sun goes down, i'm just getting up, my guitar is in my hand, there's nothing more than I'd rather do than play in a rock and roll band... o/~

2 Comments:

  • At January 13, 2005 at 4:23 PM, Blogger meagan said…

    I was like, "wow, David has five comments on one post!" and then I noticed that four of them were from Tanya! :-)

    i like snow. when i am inside looking at it through the window, especially.

     
  • At January 15, 2005 at 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Big D! Sensing Problems in the air. Took in some theoretical zoology and speculate possible return of recently banalized entities. I will keep you posted every now and then but don't expect much. Associates of yours may run into trouble in the here and now (get me?) All for now, see if you feel what I speak of.

    -cylan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home