Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Monday, May 24, 2004

Less Than A Week

Okay here is how it will run down...none of this will make any sense to anyone but think happy thoughts.

RW: I am ready, I think that L, M, & S, need to go over it a few more timse, but I have confidence.

NQWIHIM:HISLI: R and I will be fine, however I had a dream about me practicing this and doing odd wierd things. It should be fine.

MA, RY: I am sure B and H will be okay.

P: this is coming along nicely.

TS: If it is where it is at now, it will be okay, but not spectacular.

F: I need to get with T and go over this cause she will not be able to sing with the orchestra until Sunday.

EM: this and F will be interesting, I think that the AHSO will be okay as long as we get a few more rehearsals in.

Fv5.2: We just need to work it.

IGR: This will be fine, L is getting into it.

BOG: We just need to get together as a group.

S: See BOG

SOP: Cheesy

MIEM: Need to print and rehearse as the Encore

I just hope people show up.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home