Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Friday, May 14, 2004

Something New!

It seems like Christmas or my birthday, I just went wireless and now I have my own blog spot! A shout out to Meagan and Erin who showed me the way to this fantastical idea. Way cool!

Well I am in the lounge awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock form a...well a choir concert. I am actually looking forward to this as a potential edumacator in musics, it will be reall sweet to hear a children's choir.

Along those lines, I am in a show called Sweet and Hot (the music of Harold Arlen) it is a pleasant enough show, but the fact that the performers aren't all well, hrmm, I will just say aren't. Anyhow after our third show I messed up a little less, and with that I don't think anyone fell alseep. Only 4 more shows (thank goodness).

Okay, I wanna do somethign else now.

Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home