Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Monday, May 17, 2004

Monday Night Mayhem

o/~ Spending my time just holding the line, never getting caught up...o/~

Okay, kinda have to be careful how I word things because you never know who will read your blogs! I love working at my church as a music minister for the contemprary service, however some people just grate my nerves sometimes. I try very hard to be diplomatic, and still things get thrown back at me with an amazing force that it hurts. Compounding on top of this my recital is in LESS than 2 weeks! I know how all of my friends hand;ed the twi weeks prior to thier recitals and I am experiencing the torment and the anguish involved in this, I still have to order the balloons and the muslin in time to tye dye it.

I will have a rehearsal with my string players on Friday and then I will decide whether I will need to use a synth to beef up the strings or not, then I need to find someone to play it, I would but i am either singing or conducting those pieces. I am really not too worried about the rest of the recital, just logistics.

The bell pieces are coming along nicely and I am excited about them, I did tell everyone that I am under stress and that I am rather fragile and prone to emotional outbursts. At least I have my kitties to calm me down.

So now I sit here on a typical monday night ready to type more of my paper. Then i will need to compose a chime solo for wednesday morning, I think I will use simple gifts as the basis for it. Then I am going to probably work on the program some more and start my commercials for the recital. Amonst this I am gonna try and get my ftp program to work so I can show you a picture of my car to compare it with Erin's water bottle from my previous post.

Toodleriffic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home