Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Monday, May 17, 2004

In the Lounge

I am in the lounge, Erin needs Ibruprophin and Mae gave her one. Jacob WON'T do a blog! I really like the color of Erin's water bottle, because it matches my car. Brooke is practicing her conducting. That is fine, Shasta high school reports a $40k on thier madrigal evening. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, while there are children starving in Japan.

Peace, love and Brown rice...
David

1 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2004 at 1:32 PM, Blogger meagan said…

    Ahhh, now even when I feel left out 'cause I don't get to hang out in the lounge anymore I can just read your blog and get a full update!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home