Para's Peculiar Paradigms

o/~ Life's a show and we all play a part, and when the music starts we open up our hearts...it's alright if some things turn out wrong, we sing a happy song, and you can sing along...o/~

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Oddities

Sometimes what you ask for in life doesn't always pan out. I ordered a buncha new software and I am glad that I got it, but now I can't get certain things to work the way I need them to. *le sigh*. Anyhow tonight I go to dinner with mumsy and then we go see a lot of my friends in an Opera I was supposed to be in.

Okay here is the deal with that...I said yes to being in the operetta, and then I was offered what I thought was a paying gig with another theatre company. I kinda wish I could rewind time and bear with this and have done the operetta. I did have good personal reasons for not wanting to be a part of the operetta and I thought this other show would be cool to do, and in some ways it is.

Well can't go back in time, so not going to worry about it. It is cool to be going wireless though. I am able to sit in my room, on my laptop and grab files and print to the computer across the house. Soon I will have DSL, so I won't even have to be tethered to the wall, I can go outside (conceiveably) and soak up the harsh deadly ultraviolet rays of the sun and still be online, or print inside the house. When i house sit I will still be able to be tethered to the wall which is fine I guess.

My room is a mess, I would show you all a picture but I can't seem to upload files to my server for some reason (see paragraph 1).

My online times have also gone down considerably, at home dialup that is...March I was on for 70 hours, and April, 78 hours. I remember when I frequently peaked at 200 hours. One month I remember 300 (yes that is almost half a month). This month on the ides, I am only at 24 hours. However I have also discovered high speed access at school and have spent some time there.

In any case I am going to stop this blog for a while and get this room cleaned and keep writing my capstone.


1 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2004 at 7:28 PM, Blogger meagan said…

    YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!! Erin started a trend!

    a picture of your room...that'd be fun!

    the top of your blog says "meep meep meep meep meep meep meep." I know a song that goes like that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home